Thursday, April 10, 2014

Start off with a little bit about Me!

I'm a wife and mother to our adorable son! (Ok yes that's my opinion but hey every parent says that!) I grew up in a small town in Southern Indiana and I'm currently living in Northern Ontario Canada.  I became a Permanent Resident and moved here to be with my husband. A lot has changed over the last five years but I wouldn't change it at all because I know it all happened for a reason and God has a plan for everything. 

I'm a stay at home mom after my son was born last January and I love every minute. I love sports and to be outside. I'm a huge fan of Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Nascar.  I love playing and also watching Golf on tv.  I love being active and always have been since I was a little girl.  But over the years and after having a baby I gained weight.  I was tired all the time didn't feel good about myself at all.  I knew that not only for myself but also for my family I had to make a change and put my health first.  I want to be around as long as I could be for my family and the way I was eating and not working out wasn't going to work anymore.  That's when I found that drive to get myself back into shape and to one day hopefully help others get into shape for themselves and their families as well. 

So last August I joined a Beachbody weight loss group on Facebook.  I pulled out my Turbofire DVDs, ordered my first shipment of Shakeology and dedicated myself to them for those 60 days.  With the help of the people in the group, they kept me on track, and kept me going on days that I didn't want to do anything.  With the help of Shakeology and Turbofire I lost 15lbs after that 60 days. It was the jump start I needed to get my new health journey started. 

I'm still on this journey/life style change and I don't plan on stopping either.  After my start to this new life style I decided I wanted to help others.  So I signed up as a Free Beachbody coach to help/encourage others who want to End the Trend and become healthy! I like many other coaches out there are doing this because we care and want to help anyone we can get healthy and live long lives. 






I love this quote and its so true!  Stop saying "I'll start tomorrow."  Let's start today.  Don't put it off any longer.  I always said tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.  Then like many tomorrow never came! But once I started I was so glad I did!  I still have a ways to go but I'll get there.  It's not a race, its a marathon.  Just take it one step at a time.  Yes we will fall but that's when we must learn to get back up and keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment