Friday, April 18, 2014

Whats your "WHY"


Everyone has a "why" in life.  You might not realize it yet but you do.  Your why could be why you get up everyday and live your life.  It could be because of a family member.  It could be to become a better person.  It could be to become a healthier person.  There are countless of reasons why you would want to do anything! You just need to find that one thing you would never give up on. 

So today I want you to find your "WHY" in your life.  What is that thing that drives you everyday to get out of bed and push you toward that goal in life you have?  Once you know your "Why" then you  will find the courage to take the risks to get ahead, stay motivated, and move ahead in your life toward that goal.



My "Why" would be my son.  I don't think there's anything that I wouldn't do for him. I would go to the ends of the earth and back for him.  The day he was born I felt a love and a bond I had never felt before.   He is my little shadow who follows me around everywhere.  His smile lights me up every time I see it.  And his little giggle warms my heart.  He's the reason no matter what is going on I get up and push through.  I've had days where I didn't want to get up, but I knew I had to for him.  He needs me to be his mom and be there for him. 

Take sometime, sit down, and think about what makes me you click.  What makes you want to work harder than ever.  What or who you would never want to let down and fail.  Once you find that "Why" that drive deep down inside, it will push you harder than ever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment