Saturday, May 17, 2014

Chocolate Shakeology Pie

Ok I can't be the only one with a sweet tooth?  I LOVE CHOCOLATE!  And I love  Chocolate Pie!  This is one thing my aunt makes for us every time we come home to visit!  It's one of my favorites so she spoils me cause this is the only time I ever have it.  But now that I have found a healthy version of Chocolate pie (made with Shakeology my favorite thing).....I don't have to wait till I go back home to Indiana anymore!  I mean this is amazing for my inner chocolate lover.  

Posted below is the recipe!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  

Chocolate Shakeology Pie

-2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
-1 container tofu, silken or firm (approx. 12 oz.)
-1/2 cup natural peanut butter
-2 Tbsp. skim milk
-1 premade pie crust (Whole Foods has whole-grain, graham cracker–like pie crusts that are great for this!)


Directions: Place peanut butter, tofu, Chocolate Shakeology, and milk in blender; blend until smooth and creamy, adding a bit more milk if necessary. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour. 

(Makes 8 servings.)
Calories: 270 per serving

No comments:

Post a Comment