Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Story!


I was asked in my Coach group to tell MY story....I was the typical buy a workout DVD use it a week then stop. Went from one so called diet to the next. Even tried weight loss pills hoping for the magical pill that would make the weight fall off. It wasn't till after my first son that I asked my cousin about these "challenge groups" she was in and what this "coaching" thing was.  After my first group and actually finishing it I lost weight and inches! Felt like the old me again. Now after 2 kids I've jumped full force back into working out again. I love how Beachbody has changed me not only on the outside but also on the inside. In a better person and I'm paying to forward by helping others feel the same!  I love my "job" as a coach. Being in these "challenge groups" keeps me motivated and going even when I feel like giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment