So get ready to have your taste buds begging for more!
(How I made mine last night was I followed the instructions on how to make it. Then I added chicken and Cajun seasoning to it. I wanted it to taste like the Cajun Chicken Alfredo from Red Lobster)
- 1 1/2 cups 2% Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder depending on your preference
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest (Optional)
- 4 Tbsp Low-Fat Milk
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Parsley to garnish
- Add all ingredients, except parsley to a small saucepan over super, super, super low heat. Stir constantly until hot and cheese has melted.
- Carefully transfer to blender.
- Blend smooth
- Pour over your favorite pasta. Garnish with parsley, black pepper, and sea salt if desired.