- 1/2 cup Green and Red peppers
- 1/2 cup Onion sliced
- 2 tsp Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 3-4 Chicken Breast (depending on how big or small)
- 1/4 cup Mexican blended shredded cheese
- Salt/Pepper for taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- While the oven is preheating cook peppers and onion in a skillet for 5 minutes or till tinder.
- Once Peppers/Onions are cooked add 1 tsp of Fajita Seasoning and stir till covered well.
- Season both sides of your Chicken Breast with Salt, Pepper, and remaining 1 tsp of Fajita Seasoning.
- Cut a pocket into the thickest part of the Chicken Breast and stuff with Peppers and Onions divided up equally.
- Lastly top Chicken Breast with the shredded cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes (depending on size of your Chicken Breast)
- After they are fully cooked, top with salsa if you like, and ENJOY!